Sabtu, 18 April 2020

Love all creatures and world



  •   Reflection

Almost everyone of various ages uses paper for their needs, for example for school, college, work. Accept the price of paper that is not too expensive, even small children can usually be purchased in the form of notebooks. Paper is often used not in its function by children, they tear up paper and make toys by them, not even a few children who use paper use it in vain. And in the end the paper that could have been used for other more useful functions became rubbish, and they had to buy another paper or book to meet their actual needs.

  •    Wisdom

Paper is still the main media in correspondence activities. Almost every day we use paper, and sometimes use it in vain without knowing where the paper is provided. To make 15 reams of paper containing A4 requires 1 tree as raw material and to make newspaper which is published every day, for every 7000 copies it will cut 10-17 forest trees.

  •  Action now

I realized that the action I did was wrong, and therefore for now I will reduce the use of paper by starting to use the empty side of the paper as a medium for recording shopping lists, not making useless scribbles, collecting assignments online and if possible we carry out computer-based exams.

  • Love

we must love the earth. therefore we must minimize the use of paper, because the main ingredient in making paper is a tree. if the tree is cut down too much oxygen will be reduced.



  • Action plan
with the number of tests and ukbm in schools resulting in the use of paper to be inefficient and excessive, therefore, with the study at home makes the use of paper slightly reduced because all assignments are collected online

  •   Promise

I promise I will reduce the use of paper.



Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar